How to Build DLLs on Cygwin

Hello, my dear friend,

I want to build some DLLs on Cygwin.  I got to know how to build DLLs
from one single source codes file with gcc -shared -o ......

However, the DLL I am planning to develop need to be built from
several source code files.  Is there anywat I can build DLL by passing
flags through configure?

Thanks,

Xuan