Re: Where can I get the source code for setup.exe

                      Igor
                      Pechtchanski             To:      Arthur I Schwarz <Arthur_I_Schwarz@raytheon.com>
                      <pechtcha@cs.nyu         cc:
                      .edu>                    Subject: Re: Where can I get the source code for setup.exe

                      01/24/2005 09:30
                      AM

Art,

It's usually a good idea to keep these sorts of discussions on-list.  In
this particular case, I explicitly stated my desire that this discussion
be on the list by setting Reply-To: (which your mailer seems to have
ignored).  Would you mind re-replying (to keep the threading) to the list?
We'll continue there.
        Igor
P.S. FWIW, I don't mind having any of the contents below available
publicly.

--

http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_                         pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu
     |,4-  ) )-,_. ,\ (  `'-'                    Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
    '---''(_/--'  `-'\_) fL          a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-.  Meow!

"The Sun will pass between the Earth and the Moon tonight for a total
Lunar eclipse..." -- WCBS Radio Newsbrief, Oct 27 2004, 12:01 pm EDT(See
attached file: setup.txt)(See attached file: gcc.txt)