Re: Problems creating "-mno-cygwin" DLLs with libtool.

On Tue, Feb 01, 2005 at 03:56:17PM -0000, Dave Korn wrote:
> [...]

Has it been established that the cygwin version of libtool is *supposed*
to handle mingw?  I'd be rather surprised if that was a goal.

OTOH, I never have understood why tools insist on including such things as
"-lcygwin" or "-lc" on a linker command line.

cgf