cygwin1.dll crash

Hi

I've just run an setup to add some fonctionalities (cron) to my cygwin
install, but it crashed at the end of the configuration process with
the following message

"the procedure entry point _impure_ptr could not be located in the
dynamic link library cygwin1.dll"

Now, wathever I try to rin I've got this error message

any idea is welcome:-/

thks