MVFS owner/group & permissions

Hello all,

I've got one question regarding the use of ClearCase MVFS filesystem
under cygwin.  I've searched the archive but so far with no clue to
solve my problem (it might be a feature wish).

Is it possible to have the ClearCase owner group and permissions listed
while listing the catalog/file on MVFS filesystem (this is the behaviour
under unix but not under cygwin)?  If not currently then what would be
required to obtain this functionality?

Right now I've got my local id and group substituted with permissions
computed according to my local umask (this is what I observe at least).

Best regards
Andrzej