Re: Reuse of old downloded cygwin packages

ok
The problem is resolved..
Actually I was copying folder from one hard-drive to another in DOS
mode.so what happened .....all filenames and foldernames more than 6
characters were renamed.. e.g.  libgpg-error folder was renamed to
LIBGPG~1 and  libgpg-error-1.0-2.tar.bz2 file renamed to
LIBGPG~1.BZ2.
hence the setup was not detecting all packages...
Now if u dont mind I just want ask whether this problem can be
fixed??? I mean if files and folders are renamed by DOS system itself
, then our setup.exe should detect them also ??? Sorry if its silly
question....

--
With Best Regards
Pradip K. Jadav