nessus 2.2.4 under cygwin

For the past few days I have been fighting to get this
to work.  I have had no real problem with installing
nessus under cygwin.

I have libpcap and libnet installed.

Using libpcap-0.7n which was modified to install under
cygwin.  Along with winpcap headers and such that are
needed.

Then libnet-1.2.1 with the proper cygwin patches
applied.

nessusd runs and I can even connect to the daemon, but
if I attempt to do a scan outside of my machine I get
nothing.  However if I am scanning 127.0.0.1  all is
fine.

Can anyone help me out?
I am very new to cygwin so maybe taking on this beast
wasn't a great idea but if anyone has nessusd working
to do outsid escans a nice HowTo would be very much
apreciated.

Tim