RE: sscanf problem

----Original Message----

  No, hang on, on checking the newlib-l archive that seems to have been
something to do with a zero exponent.  This is a separate bug: it accepts
the first one or two characters of 'nan' and says "ok, everything's still
good", and then because it's reached the end of the string it treats that as
a successful parse; it forgets to verify that it doesn't have an outstanding
half-formed NaN.  I'll post a (provisional) patch shortly.

    cheers,
      DaveK