Re: "read" bug in Cygwin 1.5.16?

I tried the 20050501 snapshot today.  The bug has been
squashed.  Both the test program and hercules operate
correctly in an xterm window with the snapshot version
of "cygwin1.dll".

Thank you for the fix.  I will let the hercules list
know that the bug will be resolved in the next
release.

Regards,

Peter