Using -mno-cygwin flag

I have had some success with using the -mno-cygwin flag, but this more
complex case is failing. The code is mostly Fortran and all the Fortran
routines compiles with the -mno-cygwin flag OK. However it uses some C
routines which it puts in a library. The script for doing this, modified
with the -mno-cygwin flag starts off with these errors:-

Beginning the DDI compilation at Wed May 4 18:09:43 AUSCST 2005
Compiling common object: soc_create.o
gcc -DLINUX -O3 -mno-cygwin -fstrict-aliasing -I./include -DDDI_SOC -DMAX_SMP_PROCS=8 -DMAX_NODES=32 -c ./src/soc_create.c -o ./obj/soc_create.o
In file included from src/soc_create.c:21:
include/mysystem.h:34:28: sys/resource.h: No such file or directory
include/mysystem.h:73:23: pthread.h: No such file or directory
include/mysystem.h:81:21: netdb.h: No such file or directory
include/mysystem.h:82:26: sys/socket.h: No such file or directory
include/mysystem.h:83:26: netinet/in.h: No such file or directory
include/mysystem.h:84:27: netinet/tcp.h: No such file or directory

Now I think it is looking in /usr/include/mimgw. Is that right? Before
line 34 of mysystem.h there are several include files which are in
/usr/include/mingw or /usr/include/mingw/sys. However the ones it flags
above are not there, although they are in /usr/include or
/usr/include/sys.

Now, I did not install any of the mingw stuff deliberately. When I came
to use -mno-cygwin, I found they were already there. However, am I
missing something? Or is there another explanation of the above errors.

Everything compiles OK without the -mno-cygwin flag and the code runs
under cygwin fine.

Regards to all, Brian.

--
            Brian Salter-Duke (Brian Duke) b_duke@octa4.net.au
         Post: 626 Melbourne Rd, Spotswood, VIC, 3015, Australia