CVS SSH connection timeout

 Hello,
I have installed CYGWIN on my XP box.  I have also successfully setup CVS
and added various projects to it.
I am attempting to allow remote users access to my CVS respositiory.  I do
this by running the sshd server and allow users to connect via ssh.
This was working fine a few days ago, but no, when users try to connect by
specifying my Interenet IP, a connection refused occurs.
I have confired that my firewall and router is allowing access to port 22.
I am able to ssh to localhost.

Anyone have any thoughts on why this is happening?

Also, how can I create a group, assign users to that group and have that
group be the owner of the CVS repository directories and files?
I would like to try this to see if it would help. Thank you.