Re: Login & Something diff since cygwin 1.5.15-1 release - could

Hi,

I experience a similar problem (ssh login) on NT/2000 machines. Cygwin
with 1.5.14 works just fine. When I switch to cygwin 1.5.17, I get 'access
denied'.

I haven't observed problems on XP/2003 machines.

I tried those scenarios on 2 NT servers, 1 NT Workstation, 2 XP PCs and 2
Windows 2003 servers. Same result !!

Rgrds Tev