Re: UsageEnvironment.mak:17: *** missing separator. Stop.

Ross MacGillivray wrote:
I am compiling one of the livemedia libraries (live.com), and I am getting the
following error:

E:\livemedia\live\UsageEnvironment>make --makefile=UsageEnvironment.mak
UsageEnvironment.mak:17: *** missing separator.  Stop.

I have seen two explanations for this error
i. the line delimitor/paragraph limiter is invalid, e.g. lf instead of crlf
ii. there is a tab missing at line 17

Can some clarify the exact meaning of the error?

The secondÖ missing tab.

Also what is the equivalent in cygwin of the 'rc' resource compiler?

windres?

Gerrit
--
=^..^=