Re: compiling flpsed under Cygwin

Stephen P. Harris wrote:

Hello,

I am looking for an alternative to Adobe Writer Pro
and Adobe Acrobat Reader for annotating pdf or
ps files. I tried to compile flpsed and it failed maybe
due to the fltk dependency being unsatisfied with X11.
I am currently using xfree86 for the X server for the
Windows cygwin LyX version.
Has anyone made progress with compiling flpsed?
http://www.ecademix.com/JohannesHofmann/ flpsed
see the annotation at bottom of the page on tiger.ps

Regards,
Stephen

I don't know exactly what you are saying and I can only guess since there is no cygcheck output attached
as per the reporting guidelines.
My WAG is that you either don't have fltk installed (flpsed claims to require > 1.1
and the cygwin version is 1.1.4) or that your makefile isn't pointing to it by its' correct name
and path.

Regards,
Ken