Re: tar broken on 1.5.18 and newer

Dave Korn wrote:

I'll build tar with debugging info and try to find out what's going on. Is
it a good idea for a start?

Yep.

  You should also install a snapshot of the dll along with debug info (or
build your own from cvs); the addresses in your stackdump indicated a
backtrace through several functions in the dll.

When I wrote this, I didn't think I'd be so busy. I'll just wait for tar 1.15.1 and see if it changes anything.

Krzysztof Duleba