Re: Programatically finding value of "cygdrive" prefix

In the spirit of this soon-to-be-week-old thread I think I've come up
with the ultimate way to find the cygdrive prefix.  It meets all of the
requirements that have been set out so far:

1) It is more complicated than my original solution

2) It is much slower than my original solution

3) It is not guaranteed to provide 100% correct results

4) Hitting CTRL-C while running it will leave stray subst'ed drives
around that you may not want (an added bonus).

Here it is:

  #!/bin/bash
  for f in c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z; do
      subst "$f": "$SYSTEMROOT" >/dev/null 2>&1 || continue
      cd "$f":; cd ..
      cygdrive=$(pwd)
      subst /d "$f":
      break