Re: Problems with Windows threads and cygwin sleep()

Sorry no Makefile based project, but in Visual C
http://rtedev.com/~raul/threads/Threads.zip

Now when I execute this program and run some amount threads (like 600)
and then run the "while(1) sleep(1);", which is compiled
under cygwin, then the first program will use 100% CPU.
Actually my CPU usage starts crowing from 200 threads. Seems like
this depends total running threads.

And again when I compile this while loop with winapi Sleep()
then the first program uses 2-3% CPU.

Raul Metsma