Re: slogin and problems with network shares

At 11:14 PM 9/7/2005, you wrote
>When I slogin to WIndows now, and enter my password, the network shares
>seem to behave differently.

>    Access is denied.
>    $ net use L: '\\cisra\share'
>    Enter the user name for 'cisra\share': System error 1223 has occurred.
>
>    The operation was canceled by the user.
>
>    The password is invalid for \\cisra\share.

I get this if I try the above after sshing with pubkey authentication.
Works fine with password auth.  I'm using the same versions of ssh and
Cygwin as you list.  Are you sure you've logged in with password auth?

Holliston, MA 01746