Re: Intermittent scp crash on completion, Win98 SE, snapshot

Unfortunately, using strace -p on the running scp process, with the
latest snapshot, just brings up an unkillable "invalid page fault in
KERNEL32.DLL" dialog.  I now officially have no clue how to track this
problem down.  (Well, okay, in theory I could compile myself debugging
versions of all appropriate exe's and dll's and run it all under gdb,
but since this is likely beyond my current level of competence, I'm
not considering it a clue.)  I'll willingly test any shot-in-the-dark
attempts to fix it, but otherwise I'll live with the innocuous page
fault messages that actually go away when I close them and don't seem
to hurt anything.  Sorry I couldn't be more help.

--
--Alfvaen(Web page: http://www.telusplanet.net/public/alfvaen/ )
Song In My Head--Sam Brown:April Moon