Re: rxvt/bash immediately exits

http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#PCYMTNQREAIYR

> > Please help us help you:
> >> Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
> >
> > Did you recently upgrade?  Without details, no one here knows what
> > you might have done that is the cause of the crash.

You still didn't follow directions.  The output of cygcheck is
essential for us to help diagnose what you have installed.

> No, I haven't upgraded. I installed RealPlayer, the R statistical
> system, Kerberos for Windows, and KLP (for Kerberos printing), but I
> doubt those are related to the issue, and I also need this software
> more than I need bash to directly work in rxvt.

You may want to consider upgrading cygwin.  Anything older
than the most recent two releases are pretty much unsupported
on this list, because of the bugs that have been fixed in the
meantime.

--
Eric Blake