[Follow: shell problem after update/no skripts are executed [WinXP]]

downgrading the Base-Files to 3.5-1 solved the problem. After reinstalling 3.6-1 everythings works now.

thanks anyway for the great work.
--- Begin Message --- Hi there,
I've just updated my cygwin and after the installation the shell doesn't work properly. It seems that no Config-Skript (.bash_profile) is executed and the PATH doesn't work so I didn't even get a directory listing. I didn't change the calling Link and the past updates worked just fine, yet.

greets
Ralf