Re: boost, boost_unit_test_framework

Well, it definitely doesn't work for me. I don't think I have in any way
non-standard Cygwin installation.

It would be helpful if you could download the -src package of Boost
using setup.exe, extract it and run the build-boost.sh script. Don't
forget to remove the --without-test line or make it into --with-test.

Vaclav Haisman