Question / Fiscal Printer device.

Hi guys,

I have a question, I have a *fiscal* printer connected to a parallel port.
On Linux I can print just doing:

       echo "Hello World" > /dev/lp0

On Cygwin I can't, I need to redirect to /dev/lpt1 ( Windows Parallel Port )

Is it normal ?

Anyway, I have made a program to print and authenticate, on Linux I can print
and authenticate documents without problem.

On Cygwin, when I try to authenticate documents with same program it blocks until
I remove the document. On Linux it works fine and It should print anyway.

Could you help me ?

#include <stdio.h>
#include <fcntl.h>
#include <unistd.h>
#include <sys/io.h>
#include <sys/types.h>
#include <sys/stat.h>
#include <string.h>

#define BASEPORT 0x378
#define BASEPORT_STATUS 0x378 + 1

int main( void ) {

	unsigned char n=0;
	int fd, st;

	// Open Device
	fd = open( "/dev/lpt1", O_RDWR | O_NONBLOCK );

	// String to authenticate
	write( fd, "\x1B\x7D\x01", 3 );

	write( fd, "Teste\n", 6 );

	// Status