Re: Wikipedia info about cygwin

On Wed, Nov 09, 2005 at 10:06:39AM +0100, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>On Nov  8 10:42, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>> On Tue, Nov 08, 2005 at 04:21:45PM +0100, J?rg Schaible wrote:
>> >Christopher Faylor wrote on Tuesday, November 08, 2005 3:56 PM:
>> >
>> >[snip]

>> >Why? Has there ever been a better version as B20?
>>
>> Steve Chamberlain was completely out of the picture by that point.  In
>> fact, that was the second version in which I was directly involved, IIRC.
>> I think by that point it was me, DJ Delorie, and Geoff Noer.
>
>These were the paid fulltime members, but you're forgetting the
>contributors:

No, actually, I wasn't.  I was talking about the Cygnus people who were
responsible for getting B20 out of the door.  Additionally, only a few
of the below actually contributed in any major way.  I don't think that
every person who has ever contributed to Cygwin really needs to be
mentioned when I am clarifying that B20 was not a Steve Chamberlain
release.

cgf