Collections - Commercial Accounts

DeVoy, O'Brien & Associates Inc.
COLLECTIONS - COMMERCIAL ACCOUNTS

Hi. My name is David DeVoy with DeVoy & O'Brien & Associates Inc. We specialize
in Professional Mediations and COLLECTIONS. I have emailed you today to ask your
permission on forwarding our Corporate Collections Profile. In that you will
receive information on our Commercial Collections Capabilities and our General
Rate Quote.

? NO COST IF WE DON'T COLLECT

? WE WORK AS AN EXTENSION OF YOUR COMPANY

? WE DO THE THINGS THAT ARE NOT FEASIBLE FOR YOU TO DO

? WE WANT YOUR CUSTOMERS TO REMAIN YOUR CUSTOMERS

? YOU DECIDE HOW AGGRESSIVE WE ARE, NICE TO NUCLEAR

? WE HAVE A NETWORK OF CREDIT TRAINED INVESTIGATORS
    AND ATTORNEYS NATIONWIDE

GIVE US A TRY. NO CONTRACT TO SIGN,
SO WHY NOT GET STARTED?

*To receive information/Mediations Profile or to opt-out, please reply.

        Sincerely,

David DeVoy