Re: font

Cary Jamison wrote:

I'm always surprised at how many people recommened using rxvt. I use it once in a while, but there's just too many things I do don't work right unless I'm using the regular Win32 console. Output is delayed until the
process exits, input is ignored, etc., etc.

Too many things? Other than I/O (which I agree is important) of certain Windows only programs what else does rxvt do wrong?

Personally I find the copy paste mechanism on a Windows Console enough to switch, let along horrid (non-existent) handling of resizing the window, bad scrolling habits, poor font selection, poor color selection, etc. enough to have ditched the Windows Console and deal with the one sole problem of Windows programs not understanding I/O with ptys...

YMMV.
--
If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?