Re: Radius authentication via PAM?

Wouter Backx schrieb:
for accomplishing Radius authentication on an OpenSSH server (like
COPssh) I'd like to set up RADIUS authentication on Cywin for
One-Time-Passowds from hardware tokens verified by a RADIUS server.
We have been investigation for using PAM, but there is very little
information on PAM with Cygwin on the net. For PAM there are pluggins
available for RADIUS authentication, but it seems to be for other
software/unix flavours.
If PAM is the way forward, are there any "to the point" resources
available for doing RADIUS authentication on CYGWIN?

There's no such thing as PAM for cygwin. PAM is for linux only. Authentication on cygwin is done via Windows Authentication.