Re: open() giving ENOENT when trying to create files with control chars

Christopher Faylor wrote:

> but I don't think we should ever go down the path of blithely creating files
> with special characters by default.

Now, now... what better way to embrace WJM at its finest than for Cygwin
to randomly and inexplicably litter stray "CON" or "you can't delete me
. . . " files all over the place that steadfastly refuse to be deleted
by any windows tools?

Brian