"type ahead" bug report - so far not addressed

here is the bug report again, i tried emailing Corinna, but that didn't work
Delivery to the following recipients failed.
       corinna-cygwin@cygwin.com

From: "Robert Body" <rbody99@hotmail.com>
To: corinna-cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: bug with cygwin
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 19:53:48 -0700
Hi, I reported this bug over a week ago, but nobody replied to it properly, so I am writing to you directly.

It is a bug with "type ahead" while scripts 3 deep are executing (a script within a script within a script).

What happens I write something while it is doing an FTP and that something is echoed to the screen, but when the scripts complete, that action does not take place.

This is inconsistent with any Linux/Unix .... the commands are just lost.

Like i said I wrote about this a week ago, but nobody replied that yes we will investigate or yes we will fix it.

I will also post to the mailing list right now another bug report, about "ls .." within a link, which does not work consistent with unix/Linux

-Robert