Re: ssh localhost date #missing strace log-will post link..

On Mon 12/26/05 16:01 EST cygwin@cygwin.com wrote:
--snip
> Hmm, you didn't attach the strace output -- just the sshd debug output.
> The command above will put the strace output into /var/tmp/sshd_strace.
> Also, there's no need to post the working case strace.
>
> FWIW, the strace output is likely to be quite large (mine is about 500k),
> hence my question before posting it.  I'd wait for the answer from CGF if
> I were you...

OOPS/thx for looking and catching my mistake, I will empty the
"/var/tmp/sshd_strace" logfile, re-do only the bad case, and post
a link to the logfile (I'll keep the logfile on my website). I may not
get to this until Tuesday though.

--
thanks,
Tom