Cygwin Setup Command Line

 Hi all,

Is there anything new in automating Cygwin setup since the short command
line list at:
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2003-03/msg00526.html
(Referenced in the Cygwin-apps Homepage)?
... And do these commands still work?

Since this is a slow week I'm once again digging into trying to figure
out how to efficiently update 500 machines with a recent copy of Cygwin
( some are as old as 1.3.10).  If anyone has any suggestions,  I'd love
to hear them. Fortuna I at least have inetd running on all of them so I
have somewhere to start.

Bruce D.
dobrin@spimageworks.com