Re: cygwin Digest 6 Jan 2006 16:37:18 -0000 Issue 4727

<snip>

On 6 Jan 2006 16:37:18 -0000, cygwin-digest-help@cygwin.com > cygwin and getline
>         117072 by: Vijay Kiran Kamuju <infyquest@gmail.com>
>         117085 by: ericblake@comcast.net (Eric Blake)
>         117086 by: Vijay Kiran Kamuju <infyquest@gmail.com>
>         117094 by: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please@cygwin.com>
>
> Cygwin and getsubopt
>         117073 by: Vijay Kiran Kamuju <infyquest@gmail.com>
>         117075 by: Brian Dessent <brian@dessent.net>
>         117093 by: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please@cygwin.com>
>         117095 by: Chris Taylor <chris@equate.dyndns.org>

<snip>

Thanks all for ur HELP, so when i can i get to see cygwin 1.19 its
mo.....re than 6months :((
I am sure that i will be flamed for this.
Something happened to CGF, he was not like this b4 i mean 1 year back ;) :P