Re: ZoneAlarm Suite popen hang

[snip]
> It could also be that the script is assuming that ssh will close
> stdin. Try adding a redirection of stdin from /dev/null as well
> (i.e., use
>
> sh -c /usr/X11R6/bin/xauth -f /tmp/ssh-OrQEQQHWXE/xauthfile generate
> 7..0.1:0.0 MIT-MAGIC-COOKIE-1 untrusted timeout 1200 2 > /dev/null <
>   /dev/null
>
> ) and see if it helps.  If it does, the script is actually buggy, and
> needs to be fixed.

Well, this command is actually being constructed by ssh code and then
executed via popen.  This would mean building my own ssh from scratch, I
suppose  in order to figure this out, I might need to do this anyway.

Just wanted to be clear on one point, that is this code executes
fine with ZoneAlarm Pro or no ZoneAlarm, it only starts failing
with ZoneAlarm Suite is installed which I'm thinking interfers with
the pipe created by popen.

I'll have to build ssh to see if this will clear the problem.

Brett