Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: readline-5.1-1, libreadline6-5.1-1

> A new release of readline and libreadline6, 5.1-1, is available for use,
> replacing 5.0-4.

Is there any known bugs with readline-5.1 on Cygwin? I've tracked down my
problem compiling and running CGDB to this package.

In linux, everything works fine, although I know these problems could
lie anywhere. CGDB uses the alternative callback mechanism of the readline
library. I had several contributions to readline, which improved the readline
library's alterntive callback mode.

Does the Cygwin distro patch readline-5.1? If so, where can I see these
patches?

Basically, I think when I link to readline and call
rl_callback_handler_install, it is modifing the terminal on stdout, even
though I don't run readline on that terminal. I open a new terminal, and apply
readline to that.

Thanks,
Bob Rossi