To: "Fredrik Lundgren" <fredrik.bg.lundgren@bredband.net>
Sent: Sunday, January 29, 2006 5:10 PM
Subject: Re: where is 'chere'

I recently reinstalled cygwin in its base configuration and added
'nano' and 'rxvt'. everything works as expected but bash doesn't
recognize 'chere' as a command. I don't remeber that I had to do
something special to use 'chere' in my previous setup.

Humm, did you review what was selected by setup? Did you look under shells? Or if you didn't know which category it was under, sort by package name and look alphabetically?

It is there, you just need to look for it and select as it, as it is an
optional package.

Brett