This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin ld --out-implib treats informational message as warning (attn: binutils maintainer)
- From: Yitzchak Scott-Thoennes <sthoenna at efn dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 11:37:53 -0800
- Subject: Re: cygwin ld --out-implib treats informational message as warning (attn: binutils maintainer)
- References: <20060127112824.GA860@efn.org> <43DA57CD.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Can cygwin binutils be updated to include this patch? Thanks.
On Fri, Jan 27, 2006 at 05:26:37PM +0000, Nick Clifton wrote:
> Hi Yitzchak,
> >2006-01-27 Yitzchak Scott-Thoennes <email@example.com>
> > * pe-dll.c (pe_dll_generate_implib): Issue "Creating library file:"
> > as informational message, not warning
> Approved and applied.
> PS. We might as well leave the message in for now. I see no reason for
> the linker not to be informative if the user has requested it.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html