Clearing the COMPLETE screen.

Hi.

I'm using Cygwin and have the clear package installed (1.0-2 according
the cygcheck.out file).

When I run clear, my screen clears! Keep reading!!!!

I run Cygwin in a window on Windows XP. The window is BIG (I like big
windows). There is also a nice long scrollbar on the side so I can
scroll up and down for a LOT of output.

The trouble is, clear only clears what I would call the visible part
of the window.

Is there a way to clear the entire window? That is including the bits
which you can see when you scroll up again?

Thanks in advance for any help anyone offers.

Oh. I'm not working from the source, just the binaries downloaded via
the Cygwin Setup program.

Thanks.

Richard Quadling.

--
-----
Fight back spam! Download the Blue Frog.