RE: cygheap base mismatch detected (resolution)

I'm happy to report that I was finally able to run a
successful "rebaseall" (after tracking down and stopping
the pesky service that was using Oracle DLLs and restarting
itself every time I killed it in the Task Manager).

Now that the Oracle DLLs have been rebased, the app runs.
I'm now into other problems, which you may yet hear about,
if I can't get past them.

I did make the changes to rebase suggested by Mark Geisert,
and I will be forwarding my updated source file to Jason
Tishler for him to take a look at.

Thanks to all who provided clues along the way:  Dave Korn,
Mark Geisert, Jason Tishler, Yitzchak Scott-Thoennes, and
Brian Dessent.

                                    -- Jens