1.5.19-4: CVS over SSH - trailing dot mkdir problem

Hi all,

When using cvs over ssh I get the following error:

> cannot mkdir /tmp/cvs-serv3716/.
> No such file or directory

CVSROOT= :ext:xxx@yyy:/a/cvs/root
CVS_RSH= ssh

Cygwin version: 1.5.19-4
ssh: 4.3p2-2
cvs: 1.11.21-1

This problem has already been reported on the mailing
list (see
http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2006-01/msg01376.html)
but I can find out if it has been fixed or if there is
a workaround.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers,
Eric Boucher