Re: Problem setenv/putenv for msgget

Martine Carannante wrote:

> IIS  , and I don't know how to set the CYGWIN variable before the
> application is launched.

You should be able to set this in the standard windows way: Control
Panel -> System -> Advanced -> Environment Variables -> System
variables.

> So , I tried to set the environment variable CYGWIN to server with  the
> routines setenv(), putenv(), SetEnvironmentVariable() inside the CGI
> code. I have always the "Bad system call " error when the program

By the time your code executes, the Cygwin DLL has already initialized
itself, which means it has already noted the value of the CYGWIN
variable, so it's too late then.

Brian