Re: find and /cygdrive/c

Hi Eric,

Thank you very much - much appreciated.

Version 4.2.27 had the same problem but 4.3.0 worked.

I also learned a bit more about how to use setup.  :-)
I also didn't even know of the existance of cygcheck.

It's a bad day when you don't learn something :-)

I'm not sure what the significance is but this find had
another option/feature enabled (viz. O_NOFOLLOW) ie.

$ find -version
GNU find version 4.3.0
Features enabled: O_NOFOLLOW(enabled) LEAF_OPTIMISATION FTS
$

	Jim