Can't see file change in an NFS mounted directory

Recently, I installed Cygwin NFS Server on my Windows XP Pro PC. I succeeded in
mounting an exported directory from my Linux PC, but its contents are not
updated unless I make a file on the directory.

NFS Server (Windows PC)   NFS Client (Linux PC)
-----------------------   ---------------------
                          # mount winpc:/home/bomjun /share
                          # cd /share
                          # ls
                          dir_A  file_a
$ cd /home/bomjun
$ mkdir dir_X
$ ls
dir_A  dir_X  file_a
                          # ls
                          dir_A  file_a ... still can't see dir_X created
                          # mkdir dir_Y
                          # ls
                          dir_A  dir_X  dir_Y  file_a ... now I see dir_X

With other Linux nfs servers, I can find newly created files and directories
immediately on the client side. How can I get file lists updated timely from
Cygwin NFS Server?