Re: Call for testing Cygwin snapshot

Christopher Faylor wrote:
On Thu, Apr 27, 2006 at 03:38:27PM +0200, Danilo Turina wrote:
No, sorry: I'm not using a snapshot. I thought you intended to say that /bin/pwd would have failed also with the current version.

Then please choose another thread to discuss any issues not involved with the Cygwin snapshot.

cgf

No, there's no issue at all in the stable versione, only a little misunderstading: I (wrongly) understood (from a previous message) that a problem present in the stable version was also present in the snapshot.

Verifying that the stable version (of my Cygwin installation) was immune to that problem I notified this information in the aim of helping the debugging of the snapshot.

Ciao,

Danilo