Re: Is anything getting through to the list?

On 07/11/2006, Chuck wrote:
Sorry about the personal reply. Every other email list I subscribe to automatically adds a reply-to header so that replies to messages from the list go only to the list. Apparently ezmlm doesn't do that.

No, this list just doesn't force this behavior. Those who send to the list that don't want a personal reply are free to set it though, as I have. If you're curious as to why this is the case, see the email archives. It's not a subject that the list likes to rehash.

Holliston, MA 01746