Re: Cygwin services using uid 400, not SYSTEM. Why?

Hi again,

On 7/19/2006 11:39 PM, Shaddy Baddah wrote:
Well, after running cygserver-config, and before running the cygserver service itself, I was able to run the ssh and exim services (as before), and actually make valid connections to the servers (as was not happening before). I was also able to run the cygserver as well, and it did not interfere negatively with the aforementioned services.

I forgot to mention, this action also fixed the problem of displaying the server processes with uid 400. They now display under SYSTEM user. ssh and exim working properly came hand-in-hand with this.

inetd remains the problem, as I described.

Thanks in advance,
Shaddy