Re: CreateFileMapping problem but Win32 error is 0

Corinna Vinschen wrote:
On Jul 19 08:36, Andrew DeFaria wrote:
$ editrights -l -u sshd_server
SeDenyInteractiveLogonRight
SeDenyNetworkLogonRight
SeDenyRemoteInteractiveLogonRight

This *is* broken from the start.
That's funny because inetd (which is running under sshd_server) was up and running and I was able to rsh successfully *before* I started this test.
  The right set which should have
been printed is this:

  $ editrights -l -u sshd_server
  SeAssignPrimaryTokenPrivilege
  SeCreateTokenPrivilege
  SeIncreaseQuotaPrivilege
  SeServiceLogonRight
  SeDenyInteractiveLogonRight
  SeDenyNetworkLogonRight
  SeDenyRemoteInteractiveLogonRight

So I added it:

$ editrights -l -a SeCreateGlobalPrivilege -u sshd_server

Did you try this again after you made sure that the above rights are
all given to sshd_server?
Yes.

Corinna

Andrew DeFaria <http://defaria.com>
Clearcase/Clearquest Consultant
Information Lifecycle Management Solutions <http://www.hp.com/go/ilm>
Phone: 925-474-1492 	*AOL Instant Messenger (AIM):* defaria
*MSN Messenger:* Andrew@DeFaria.com
*Yahoo Pager:* andrew_defaria
*ICQ #:* 23552673
*Jabber:* adefaria@jabber.org