This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Suggestion for Cygwin mailing list handling
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 19:29:26 -0400
- Subject: Re: Suggestion for Cygwin mailing list handling
- References: <Pine.BSF.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Jul 19, 2006 at 07:37:50PM -0700, Mark Geisert wrote:
>O powers that be,
>Would it be possible to have the mailing list software reject emails
>containing appended (i.e., not attached) cygcheck output? And/or bounce
>such emails back to their senders?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html