Re: Download w/o Installing - No md5 check sums

Chris,  After many machinations I may found what works for my downloading
process.  setup.ini was modified to reflect the absolute path for the
tar-balls.  The /release directory, setup.exe and setup.ini were moved to
the root.  Temporary file writing location was set to /release and voila;
setup.exe found all the packages.  Overlooking the fact that my setup didn't
organize the packages as neatly as they appear when downloading or
installing from a mirror; they simply appeared lumped under All -> Misc.

Best regards,

mrcub