Re: Where is Makedepend?

Sorry Larry, List,

I didn't realize hitting reply to a message and changing its subject is
not enough to prevent thread commandeering.

BTW -

I solved my problem by running cygcheck. Thank you for the pointers.

Cygcheck identified a few packages makedepend seems to be in and
although it isn't mentioned explicitly in the installer's X11 section, I
did manage to obtain the makedepend source by checking the source-code
option for all the X11 modules.

Thanks.