RE: Setup.exe requirements [was RE: Cygintl-3.dll was not found]

On 11 August 2006 07:36, Reini Urban wrote:

> Tevfik Karagülle schrieb:
>> After feedback from cgf, I have scanned setup.ini for packages and
>> their dependencies. 54 of 797 packages are qualified for Base either
>> directly or indirectly:
>> I will develop an NSIS package which creates registry
>> Mount points, untar packages above and run the
>> Postinstall script. Any suggestions including naming
>> are welcome.
>
> Already done for NSIS. See those three people at least:
>
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=cygwin&m=111351786214881&w=2
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=cygwin&m=113525279200090&w=2
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=cygwin&m=100075284818001&w=2
>   => http://cygwin-lite.sourceforge.net/

  That's a cunning and clever plan, but with just two slight problems:

1) The website says: "  Update: As of version 1-3-3a, Cygwin-Lite is no longer
being updated with newer versions of the Cygwin dll or GNU tools.   "

and

2) The website says: "  Update: As of version 1-3-3a, Cygwin-Lite is no longer
being updated with newer versions of the Cygwin dll or GNU tools.   "

  Now, I know that technically, that's only one problem, but I thought it was
such a big one it was worth mentioning twice!

    cheers,
      DaveK